DEAR CUSTOMERS AND BUSINESS PARTNERS,
The LST Information Security Policy covers requirements, practices, and rules regulated according to relevant laws, standards, and ethical concepts. Within the scope of this policy, protecting the information of you and our employees, whether stored electronically or expressed in writing or verbally, from all internal and external threats, is one of our top priorities.
To achieve this goal, the Information Security Management System (ISMS) has been established as an integral part of the LST corporate culture. Furthermore, protecting the confidentiality, integrity, and accessibility of information and ensuring that potential risks are properly addressed for relevant parties are among the objectives of establishing the Information Security Management System.
- Ensuring the continuity of the three basic elements of the Information Security Management System in all activities carried out.
- Confidentiality: Preventing unauthorized access to important information.
- Integrity: Demonstrating the accuracy and completeness of information.
- Availability: Demonstrating the accessibility of information for authorized persons, when necessary.
- Dealing with the security of not only electronically stored data but also all data in written, printed, verbal, and similar environments.
- Providing Information Security Management training to all staff to raise awareness.
- Reporting any actual or suspicious security vulnerabilities to the ISMS Team and ensuring investigation by the ISMS Coordinator.
- Preparing, maintaining, and testing business continuity plans.
- Periodically evaluating information security to identify existing risks, reviewing action plans based on evaluations, and monitoring their progress.
- Preventing any disputes and conflicts of interest arising from contracts.
- Meeting business requirements for information accessibility and information systems are the principles of the LST Information Security Policy.