CRAFTSMEN AND ARTISANS INFORMATION SYSTEM (ESBİS)
- All kinds of transactions and procedures required by craftsmen and artisans regarding their registry processes
- Activities of craftsmen and artisans professional organizations
All are conducted online in an electronic environment through the system available at (https://www.turkiye.gov.tr/gtb-esnaf-ve-sanatkarlar-bilgi-sistemi). Craftsmen and artisans’ registry processes are carried out electronically.
With the enforcement of the 5362 Craftsmen and Artisans Professional Organizations Law on June 21, 2005, the registry information of craftsmen and artisans across Turkey began to be maintained in the Craftsmen and Artisans Information System (ESBİS).
What is the purpose of ESBİS?
Craftsmen and Artisans Information System (ESBİS) aims to:
- Assist in generating policies related to our craftsmen by providing statistical information
- Help our Ministry create solid future-oriented strategies, including professional training and support related to our craftsmen
- Reduce the time and cost spent in conducting registry processes related to craftsmen and artisans
- Ensure that our craftsmen have direct access to their own registry information and information about the professional organizations they are members of
- Enable centralized control of professional organizations’ transactions and processes